OSMA boot washing station made of high-grade steel (V²A) with deep built-in brushes and spray nozzles, elevated metal grate and shaft cleaner with hand brush.
- Boot washing station made of high-grade steel (V²A)
- Brushes for shaft and soles including hand brush
- Coupling for water connection
- Connection for wastewater
Water connection 1/2"
Weight approx. 28 kg
w/h/d 730/400/400 in mm (without handle)
Boot washing station for connecting to household water supply including
- quick coupling
- 2 lateral spray nozzles
- 4 replaceable brushes
- mesh grate plate for coarse cleaning of soles
- made of galvanized steel
hand wash set consisting of washing brush, 1 m water hose, 2 quick couplings, 1 quick coupling 1/2" thread.
SWA 400 mobile
Shares the design with the regular SWA 400, but grate and handle are foldable.